Full home inspections include detailed inspection of visible systems including:
- Windows & doors & garage doors
- Installed appliances
- Accessible areas including attic, crawlspace, and basement
A unique construction background
For the past 25 years, Daniel has been privileged to offer home and commercial inspection services in the Upstate (and occasionally beyond) for homes, and for commercial buildings like warehouses, office blocks, tower blocks, strip malls, and churches and assemblies. He offers
- A unique background in the construction of commercial and residential structures through his construction engineering degree and general contractors license
- An understanding of the way building systems are meant to work most effectively and where those systems can go wrong
- A commitment to detailed, hands-on inspection — Daniel is one of the few remaining inspectors in the Upstate who personally walks the roof of every building he inspects
- Training and mentorship that came from inspectors who had already been doing the work in the field for many years.
Well-qualified to make irrefutable conclusions about building faults
Few inspectors have degrees in construction engineering and a general contractors license — Daniel has both. Because of Daniel’s expertise and knowledge he is able to provide conclusions about building faults without the need to call in further specialists, which can lead to delayed closings and further expense. His inspection reports rarely leave room for indecision about a fault or need for further investigation from a specialist. He is usually qualified to make irrefutable conclusions.
Other inspection services include:
Reinspection — inspection of repaired items listed in the original home inspection document
First Phase/Pre-insulation — inspection of visible rough-in HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, structure and foundation
Limited inspection — inspection of a visible system, area, or problem
Builder’s Letter — a General Contractor’s written opinion of a system’s or area’s condition offered to those with special concerns, and owners who desire to confirm safe, adequate, functional completion of recent renovation or additions
To learn more about Daniel, visit his LinkedIn profile and check out his periodic updates.
Home Inspector License #238